2014-04-15

Day 12 Grañon to Villafranca Montes de Oca

Today was a long day. We had breakfast at the albergue before we left, and since I'm a bit slow at times I like to get a head start. The only problem today is I never saw the others again. I am in the town I'm supposed to be, but I don't know where the others are. I'll just keep going tomorrow and see if they show up. 28,7 km today. Much too long, but I've now walked 1/3 of the way to Santiago.


Communal breakfast

Leaving Grañon

Follow the Yellow Brick Road
Don't drink here!

Storcks just love Spanish churches!
The conchas (shells) show the way

And the yellow arrows!

I didn't want to stay here...


This looks nicer (the yellow hotel/hostel). To the right is the oldest church on my camino.

Interior of the church

Idag har jag haft en lång dag. Vi åt gemensam frukost på härbärget, och eftersom jag går lite långsamt gillar jag att komma iväg först. Problemet idag var att de andra aldrig kom ikapp mig. Jag är där jag ska vara, men jag vet inte var de andra är. Kanske har de kommit till byns andra hostel, jag vet inte. Imorgon fortsätter jag enligt vår plan, så får vi se om de dyker upp. 28,7 km idag. Alldeles för långt, men nu har jag faktiskt gått 1/3 av vägen.
Snytbaggen

No comments:

Post a Comment