2024-03-09

Day 7: Fig Tree House to Truro

March 7
Kilometers: 21
Ascent: 395
Horses: 5
Coos: 12

What a morning I woke up to today! The view from my room was breathtaking and this place is so out of the way I didn't even feel the need to close the blinds last night. It's been windy all night and all day today as well. But no rain, not even a drop ☀️

Today was almost exclusively on roads, but at times it was possible to walk next to the road. This is one of those places, it almost felt like a magic forest.

Lunch at the Royal Oak in Perranwell, a very nice pub.

 Only path off-road today, doesn't this look inviting? Don't be deceived, I had to cross a stream, which I managed without getting wet. Then the trail was all mud for a long time. I almost made it across , when my feet suddenly sank into the mud 🥺 so tomorrow morning, when the mud has dried, I need to clean my shoes.

Truro cathedral. I wasn't in time for a touristy visit, but I could go to Evensong. The singing was very beautiful, angelic almost.

Messy room.

I am so happy; I received a large donation today. Thank you from all my heart, you know who you are ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment