2024-03-24

New Plans

 About a week ago I bought plane tickets to return to England and continue my LEJOG beginning of April. However, I'm not well yet. I was getting better, but then I got worse again. Right now I feel a bit uncertain what will happen, but I hope to be able to return in about two weeks. And I have decided to "ruin" my End-to-End attempt. I will still walk all of it, but instead of continuing from Okehampton I will continue from where I would have been, had I not had to go home. Once I reach John o' Groats I will return south for the final leg.

The main reason for this is that I need to be in Oban beginning of May for participating in the Great Outdoors Challenge. Also, changing my entire itinerary is a bit difficult and I'm still too tired to do that. This way, all I needed to change was going north to south for the final part of the walk.

Now, let's just hope for less rain and mud!

No comments:

Post a Comment