2016-05-24

Day 6, Estella to Los Arcos

23 km, 33100 steps, 124 stairs

The albergue The Puente is very nice. I loved the view of the old church, and it is clean. The included breakfast was also ok.

Today there was a choice of two trails. I chose the scenic route, which runs through a forest, nice on a hot and sunny day. Many of my camino 'family' walked the same route, so there was always someone to talk to. I do like to walk alone and think a lot, though.

At the Albergue de la Fuente Casa de Austria we had a room to ourselves. It is an old building, very nice.

We had dinner at the town plaza/square, very nice and good food. Back at the albergue I did my laundry and went to hang it on the inner courtyard when I saw some people playing a Scrabble like game called Bananagram, very funny. They asked if I wanted to join,so I played for a while and went to bed a bit late, but slept well!

No comments:

Post a Comment