2016-05-29

Day 18, Sahagún to El Burgo Ranero, Sunday

12,2 km, 17400 steps, 5 floors, 1 blister
Last night we stayed at the Hostal Escarcha in Sahagún. We had two twin rooms with private bathrooms, maybe not the best rooms, but much better than most albergues. And there were towels, real towels! There was one problem, though. It was some kind of party place, so we didn't get much sleep.
After a late breakfast I took a taxi to Bercianos, and while the others walked from Sahagún, I only walked from Bercianos, very slowly. It was ok, the blister wasn't painful, but it was a bit irritating. I had to be careful to put my foot down in a way that didn't hurt.
When I reached the albergue I first found it good, but realized after a while that it was very cold. And when it started to pour it got even colder. So when the others arrived we went to a nice and warm restaurant, where we spent the whole evening eating good food and meeting nice people.












No comments:

Post a Comment