2019-03-11

March 8, Cádiz, 17747 steps, 14 kilometers

From now on this blog may mainly consist of photos for the rest of my Camino.

The day started out dark and dreary with drizzling rain but not enough to bother me. During the train ride it was raining, but as we arrived in Cádiz the sun came out.  First, I walked to my hostel, checked in and left my backpack.

Today turned out to be another great day. The hostel is in the old town and I walked to the cathedral in 5 minutes through winding alleys and past pretty buildings. The cathedral is beautiful but not as old as I thought it would be. It was finished in 1838.

As always  I had to go up the tower. There was a ramp here as well, but at the top there was a narrow staircase  without a railing. I think I got some good shots. 

I spent the rest of my afternoon walking the seefront and people watching during the carnival.


No comments:

Post a Comment