2019-03-08

March 6, Málaga

Last night I found out that my airplane didn't leave at 6.50. The new time was 9.50, which gave me a a bit longer to sleep, but less time in Málaga.
As always when I'm going somewhere I didn't sleep well. The plane to Stockholm was fine, I had three seats to myself, but the international flight was 50 minutes late leaving and we lost more time in the air. After I checked in (The Lights Hostal) it was almost dark, and the sights I had planned on seeing were closed. I strolled around town for a while and then went back to the hostal. There was now a girl in the room, but she was also tired and we both went to bed at around 10 pm. Five minutes later two other girls arrived, and later on another. The new arrivals were not tired. They kept running in and out of the room for at least four hours. Not a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment