2018-05-07

On my way again


I'm on my way again! This time to Scotland, to take part in The Great Outdoors Challenge, TGO for short. This is an annual event, in which 300 to 400 persons make their way across Scotland, starting on the west coast and finishing on the east coast two weeks later. We plot our own routes, mine starts in Shiel Bridge and ends at Dunnottar Castle.

Right now I'm waiting for my flight to Stockholm, where I will stay overnight, and continue to Edinburgh tomorrow morning.

Passing through airport security was a hassle. I anticipated it to take some time so I was here early. As it turned out I had to unpack more and more, and they kept x-raying what wasn't unpacked, until they were satisfied. I will have to be at the airport very early tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment