2018-05-10

Drama on day two

The first thing I did this morning was to check for my sweater at Lost Luggage. It wasn't there. Luckily, my sister with family live close to the airport. In 15 minutes she arrived with a sweater that my brother-in-law let me borrow for the challenge. I guess this is the second challenge the sweater has seen, as he was on the challenge last year.

Sunday May 6 I ordered a QC3 wall charger and Body Glide (anti-chafing cream) from Amazon, for pick-up at Waverly Mall in Edinburgh. The delivery time would be one day. After placing the order this was changed to Wednesday 13:00. When I woke up this was changed to 20.00. The post office closes at 17.30, and this was my last day in Edinburgh. So I called Amazon. All they could do was to return my money. We agreed to wait until 15:00, since I didn't want to spend my afternoon looking for a good wall charger. Body Glide I was fairly sure I couldn't find.

After visiting the Scottish National Portrait Gallery and the Royal Botanic Garden, and a walk along the Leith to Dean Village, I returned to the post office, fairly nervous.. And finally, the parcel had just arrived! I think I have now had enough drama for this trip. (More of that later)!


1 comment: